Double click on a journal to go to the Collections page. There are three categories of collections:
- Article Type, which is a classification of articles within a journal. For example, Original Articles, Review Articles, Research Papers,
Letters to the Editor, etc.
- Issue of the journal
- Special Issue of a journal
You can perform the following actions on this screen.
- Create a collection (a new article type, issue, or a special issue) for a journal
- Assign a team to the Collection
- Assign templates to the Collection
To create a Collection, click on "+Collection". A pop up as shown below will open.
- Select the category.
- Enter the name for the collection and click “Save”.
- If the category is “Article Type”, a new collection will be created and you will be redirected to the dashboard.
- If the category is “Issue” or “Special Issue”, a new collection will be created and you will be automatically redirected to the Issue Builder.
Single click on a Collection and click on Project Setup.
To assign people to the project team,
- Click on "Team" tab.
- Select the members and click on the down arrow to move the selection to the bottom of the screen.
- Click on "Save". The selected members will be assigned to this Collection and the journal it belongs to.
Single click on a collection to bring up the list of actions and then select "Project Template".
To assign a template,
- Select the appropriate "Template Type".
- Click on “Template” option in the "Project Form"
- Select an appropriate group.
- Select a template from the group dropdown. A preview will be shown on the right. Verify and click on “Assign”.