When you sign in to PageMajik, your landing page is a screen displaying all the projects that you are a part of. In Editorial sites, this screen is called “Manuscript”, whereas in Production sites, this screen is called a “Bookshelf” or a “Journals” page. This page is designed in such a way that you can manage all your work from this screen, i.e., you will see:
- all the projects assigned to you
- your calendar (populated from the schedule for the workflow(s)/project(s) you are assigned to)
- your To-Do list (the list of tasks created by you or assigned to you)
- pending work with you and for your role
- dashboard/reports (for all and specific manuscripts you are working with).
Journal sites will have a sub-level “Article Types”. This page lists all the article types for a journal. Double-click on an Article Type to see its articles.