and gives you complete control at every step.
PageMajik is a revolutionary Publishing Workflow Productivity tool that lassoes together all the individual steps of the publishing process and stitches them into a seamless product suite to make your life easier.
It is a great way to bring together your author, designer, proofreader and editor – even if they were sitting miles apart from one another – and effortlessly integrate their contributions into a book of the finest quality at the press of a button.
PageMajik has been uniquely designed with an in-built Content Management System that facilitates storage, retrieval and reuse of data at any given time. The CMS has been customized to suit publishing workflows, with version control features and user access control.
- One place where all assets (content, images, metadata) are maintained and are easily accessible
- A bird’s eye view of progress – real-time
- Zero concerns regarding use of correct version of files
- As much as 30–50% reduction in time and cost savings is not unheard of
- Easy to deploy, transition, and onboard users
- All handovers are managed within the system
- Automated identification of document structure
- Automated page flow into InDesign
- Simultaneous output to multiple formats
- WYCIWYG workflow can be used for quality check
- Workflow-driven, sans redundant tasks.
FEATURES TO KEEP YOU AHEAD.
PageMajik is a publishing workflow management system that takes the rigour out of publishing and keeps you in control of the entire publishing process.
How does that happen?
Comprehensive cloud back-up, user-friendly digital archiving and retrieval on demand, language rules, pattern recognition, automatic data tagging - PageMajik has it all. Take a look at the features listed below.
1. PRODUCT SUITE
The PageMajik product suite handles functions from authoring and normalization of existing content to typesetting and reviewing/revising proofs. It also comes with a built-in content management system and provides all the advantages a CMS can bring to the table.
2. VERSION CONTROLUsers of the system have access to the latest version of a file at any given time, thereby increasing accuracy and auditability of the content. The most accurate version can be shared and distributed between users, ensuring that everyone is aware of project, product and asset status.
3. SIMPLICITYPageMajik is browser-based and easy-to-use. It is also easy-to-deploy and simplifies your tasks.
4. AMAZON'S WEB SERVER
PageMajik is hosted on Amazon and complies with web standards. It can be integrated with existing systems within your environment as long as they allow an API.
5. COMPREHENSIVEThe main focus has been on streamlining complex workflows and making everyday publishing tasks infinitely more productive. Besides authoring, normalization, typesetting and review/revision, PageMajik also performs the following tasks, thus making its offering comprehensive:
It’s easy to use, easy to install. And it’s easy to find the answers to the questions you might have about PageMajik.
Click on a topic on which you might have a question for us. Chances are, you will find the answers right below.
- pour content into a template and provide galleys
- update changes made during review using an XHTML file back into the application file, and
- be a cost-effective solution for content management.
If you are a publisher, PageMajik can also offer you incredible value as a content repository and by offering you a bird’s eye view of all your publications. You can port your content into the system and have the flexibility of allowing your suppliers to work in the same space so that everyone is sharing one version of the content at all times.
24-hour support team can be accessed both by email and phone. The TAT (turnaround time) for any email concern is four hours.